If you don’t know how to make matcha pudding, we will explain the steps in detail. The super delicious and delicious matcha pudding is a great time for a family to gather and enjoy.
Geely tablets 5g
Matcha powder 5g
25 grams of sugar
15 grams of plain water
- Stir the matcha with plain water.
- Pour the milk into the pot.
- Add white sugar and heat until melted.
- Put the soaked gelatin slices into the milk, stir well and then add the matcha night.
- Stir the matcha evenly, pour it into tableware and refrigerate for more than four hours.
- Finally, sprinkle a layer of matcha powder on the pudding.
The delicious matcha pudding is finished. The milk-flavored matcha pudding will definitely make you like it.